Art and Nature being my two great passions, The Stamford Museum and Nature Center is my kind of place. And I can really get behind their Salon Series, devoted to inspiring cultural conversations and lifelong learning, so I’m especially pleased to be presenting a slide lecture, Naturescape Your Yard on Thursday, January 26, 2017. A wine and cheese reception (two more favorites) at 6:00 will precede the 6:30 garden talk. Copies of The Naturescaping Workbook come with the price of admission. Click the link below for more details.
Naturescaping book event at the Stamford Museum
- October 23rd, 2018|Comments Off on Solving Garden Design Dilemmas Handouts
- September 4th, 2018|Comments Off on Solving Garden Design Dilemmas Workshop – Symposium
- March 6th, 2018|Comments Off on Dioecious Native Shrubs for Wildlife – Just Published in The American Gardener
- January 10th, 2018|Comments Off on The Beauty of Gardens in Winter
- November 14th, 2017|Comments Off on Garden Beauty with Plenty of Pollinators